Friday, October 24, 2008

im not going to lie....

Today I have been challenged so much by so many circumstances in peoples lives. From the simplest of meetings I have concerning my job, to visiting a three year old who has just won the victory over leukemia. Reading some old journal entries from a sort of friend who lost a loved one a few years back. I'm not going to lie- they move me more than any song or book. I cannot get over how real and raw God is. I feel like I have been living a dormant Christianity for the past few years. Passion? Don't even get me started on passion... This rush of blood through my reviving body is so real, so inexplainable and I can't get enough. The power of life is magnificent. I praise God for the beautiful girl who had to dance with Jesus, for the true son whose heart loved her more than anyone and for his lyrics of heart that have transformed mine tonight. 

No comments: