Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finding the place...

Tonight I went out with a friend to an amazing little Sydney-ite place... I say Sydney-ite because you really have to have lived here all your life to know it exists. This such place is called Gondivas: A vegetarian Indian restaurant (ok sounds crap so far...) with its own cinema. The idea is you eat the buffet, all you can eat I might add. Then kick your shoes off and "LIE DOWN" to watch your fav movie. We choose a Frenchy film about the war called female agents. Brilliant nights craic, and then went out to a French patisserie for dessert, shared a huge chocolate thing and a pot of chamomile tea. It was a fantastic time spent with a friend I only get to catch up with every few months. 

The point to my blog is that this place exists in the Cross... funny name- but this is where the hookers and gay people live/ hang out/ do business. Not the sort of place you would go on a Saturday night... My point... you find treasures in the most unlikely places, the places where you hinder to go. This treasure I will remember and bring new friends along...

No comments: