Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love white

Upon beginning this blog journey, I had to choose a color sort of thing for the background. WHITE is clean, easy simple and looks pretty good to wear. I love white everything... my housemates will tell you that in Australia I have become obsessed with painting all my furniture white. I have white linen on my bed. I have a white desk. I have a white old chinese engraved chest.I have a white chair. My bin is white. My teeth are Americanly white thanks to American best friends who bring me CREST WHITE STRIPS! (I already have really white teeth, but after hearing that apparently U.K. people are seen by Americans as having the worst teeth- I began to notice on T.V!) I like white shirts. I have a white journal. I do say this is a pretty neat color. I mean everyone looks good in white, even if you are Irish and pale white skinned... 

I reckon, in my weird, creative and oh so Irish-ness that God created white, not for the boring- but the daring. You have to dare to wear white. I challenge you who think white is boring... wear it for one day and see if you can resist spilling something... GO ON! Dare YOU!

No comments: