Thursday, February 4, 2010

These things I know...

In all, in the end I can only trust in God.
That patience is necessary for preparation.
That fruit will always show a man's heart.
That season MUST change.
That God is only, ultimately, faithful truly.
That I am not perfect, nor am I near perfections road.
I have many years to live, but only this moment once.
That I cannot afford to live in loneliness.
That promotion to be true, must only come from God.
That Hope and Faith are different, unique, but they go hand in hand and never equate to an easy life.
That even though I try, I am always the unfaithful one in this divine conspiracy.
That things don't turn out how I had planned or expected, yes... they are always better.
That I am always free.
That I was born, created, exist and live for liberation, freedom precisely.
That trial, failure and heartache have made me a more beautiful home for my heart. They keep me un-calloused, renewable and effective for His purposes.
That my souls comfort has only one home.
To be who I believe, want, seek and desire I must only find these things within Jesus Christ.
That my purpose, identity and worth are not ever found in people, places, names or titles.
That I must seek truth before any falsehood.
That authenticity and genuine honesty are the traits which enable me to trust.

No comments: