Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thanks Jesus.

You know, right now I don't actually have time to write a blog- but hey, Im missing out on sleep just to let this cyber World in on my exquisite mind.

This week has been crazy. More than that, it has been insane.

I thought that other weeks have been busier- but now this one tops it. I am awake at 2:24am I have to wake up at 6am and be at church until 5pm, then go to my writers club (where I will be mentioning my sweet blogs!) and thenthe next day is the same deal. I have two assignments due on Friday and I honestly have no clue where I will find the time to get them done. I might ask for an extension. In fact- I have tried, but my internet wont load the site properly. This stinks majorly. What blessings I am counting this evening:

The amazing moon.
The sound of crickets.
The sunshine- even if it melts my face off in the day time.
Air conditioning in our church.
Clean healthy water.
Access to the word of God, which is sustaining, life changing and renewing.
Great friends. Friends who inspire. Friends who guide. Friends who are strong when you are weak.
Access to the presence of God, I sometimes forget how much 'help' I need from the 'helper'.
Red nail polish. Because even though I feel like I look like crap, I look at my fingers and toes and see that really- I look like a movie star. Heck, I am my own movie star.
Max Brenners. If you don't know what it is-you have not lived in the abundance of Jesus.
Access to education. I am blessed to be a blessing. And one day it will all be worth the hard slog.
Macbook Pro. Because my silver friend, you enable me to reach the world.
Fabric softener, because if I forget to wear perfume- I smell gooooood.
Tooth brushes. because without them- I might not have great friends.
Today I saw many things to be thankful for. More than this petty list.

Thankfulness is the key to fruitfulness.



No comments: