Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HOME

Been thinking a lot about home. It might be that my two worlds have collided there at present. Or maybe it's because I know I am going home soon. I am dedicating this blog to my favourite Irish things:

1. Red Bricks
2. Clements dates
3. Percy Pigs
4. Shopping
5. M&S
6. Perfume that doesn't cost the earth
7. Blue skies
8. Waking up to fresh rainy days
9. Accents from up the road
10. Words/phrases like 'Ach' 'I' 'Craic' 'deuewknowwhadamean like?'
11. Walks at night
12. 'Localisms'
13. Guinness
14. Bread
15. Milk
16. M&S chocolate marshmallows
17. Viennese biscuits
18. Cadbury's
19. Galaxy
20. Topshop/Zara/Mango/Vera Moda/PerUna

delighted I get to experience these again. { Love my home }





1 comment:

Jason said...

2 months of blue skies.. hurry up or u will miss it.. ;)