Saturday, May 29, 2010

Be Glamorous

{ I have this wonderful T Shirt with a vintage print that reads 'Be Glamorous' I just love the idea of this phrase... It's got me to thinking recently.

There is something so special about a woman who is confident in her own skin. Something precious about a woman, although stunningly beautiful - can reach her hand to the needy. I am not talking about a false confidence, those girls who walk about with their model hair, clothing and who don't dare befriend someone ugly (although everyone is uniquely beautiful). You know the type I mean, so lacking in confidence that they make everyone else feel less than human. No, I am talking about the refreshing beauties who care firstly with beautifying their souls. They are attractive, fascinating, glamorous beings who nurture and care for others above themselves. This is the most costly beauty there is. If you meet them, something inside you longs to have what they have inside. There is that sense that this is what it means to truly be beautiful. Those classic beautiful souls that give the word 'Glamour' its nourishment. }

No comments: