Wednesday, December 2, 2009

only God knows...

Had a bunch of things on the past few weeks. I graduated from my study here at Hillsong Australia, in the middle of that I had pharinjitis, which feels just like someone is strangling you and shoving sand paper down your throat at the same time. Made it public with 'the break up' and am currently sewing elf costumes. I have been avoiding people to an extent, but right now Im ready to face the questions and face the music of life. In just a few days all the costumes will be finished and I will have nothing else to do at present but rest. I need a holiday and had planned to go home for am month, however I think that I might have to put it off and just wait until my parents come in May and then go home for my sisters wedding in July. It has been a long and gracious journey. I feel God with me. I feel Him lead me.

Rest.
Seems so strange to imagine that. Im not sure what that means anymore.

No comments: